We use cookies for two reasons: to give you the best experience on Casinotop10.net, and to make sure the Casinotop10.net ads you see on other sites are relevant. By continuing, you agree to our use of cookies – find out more here.

Accept
An Honest Review of Pragmatic Play’s Wolf Gold Slot 1623

An Honest Review of Pragmatic Play’s Wolf Gold Slot

First Impressions

Wolf Gold was released a couple of years ago, and it has become one of the most popular slots in the online casino community. The most important aspects of an online slot game are free spins, gameplay, and bonus games, and Wolf Gold has it all.

Like most of the slots released over the last five years, Wolf Gold is aesthetically pleasing and fun at the same time. Some classic slot games are a bit tiresome on the eye, but this game, like most games from Pragmatic Play, is top quality when it comes to visuals.

But it’s never only about how a slot looks. It needs to be a complete experience, and we’re glad to report that it delivers from the first spin of the reel. Wolf Gold is the kind of game that draws you in whether you’re looking at howling wolves or neighing horses. But there is one problem, and that’s with music.

The sound effects of Wolf Gold are excellent, and they add a unique feel to the game, but the background music isn’t necessarily the best. Sure, the mute button can be useful, but you can decide for yourself. Sometimes it’s nice to have something going on in the background.

On the whole, our first impressions are good; it’s a slick-looking slot. In this review, we’re going to look at what makes Wolf Gold outstanding.

Wolf Gold Slot Features

The Wolf Gold slot is a Native American themed game with 5 reels and 25 pay lines from Pragmatic Play. The game is playable from 25p on all devices and it benefits from a free spins feature where you can win endless free spins and benefits from giant symbols that occupy the 3 middle reels. The game also has money respin feature where the player can collect moon symbols.

The game has adjustable coin values and a turbo spin option, which can come in useful if you don’t like to wait for the reels to come to a halt after you spin. The symbols on the wheel include the usual low-value J, Q, K and higher-value symbols like:

  • Brown stallions
  • Tigers
  • Bald eagles
  • Buffalos

The buffalo is the most rewarding symbol of the game. It pays out 20 times your stake for a 5-symbol combination. The wolf is the wild symbol and lands stacked on the reels to replace all other symbols except for the standing rocks scatter and the full moon bonus symbols.

These moon symbols are given a random value each time they land, or else they appear with mini or major jackpot values. If a player manages to land on all 6 of these moon symbols, this is when they’ll trigger the Money Respin feature in Wolf Gold slot.

In this particular case, all the standard symbols disappear from the reels, and you get 3 re-spins, during which only the triggered moons are available. If another moon symbol lands during the respins, it will remain in position, and the respins will be reset to 3.

This continues until you run out of re-spins or until you manage to fill up all 15 positions with a moon. If you are able to do this, you’re going to win the game’s biggest prize known as the “Mega Jackpot”. The mega jackpot in the game amounts to £250,000! 

Comparecasino_wolfgold_slot_screen_cta

How Do I Play Wolf Gold for Real Money?

To play Wolf gold, all players need to do is:

  • Set a minimum bet at £0.25 and the maximum bet at £125.
  • Hold for a turbo spin or click the spin button.
  • Wait to see if you win

The reels can be stopped at any time, and the result will appear on the screen. We wouldn’t recommend playing the maximum bet unless you’re an expert slot player, so if you’re new to the game, try getting a free spins bonus before you increase your bet size. 

When a player loads the game on their desktop or mobile, they are greeted with three options:

  • Stacked Wilds
  • Blazing Reels
  • Money Respin

There isn’t a lot of difference in the three options; it’s all about personal preference. Some players prefer to play the Stacked Wilds, while some prefer to play Blazing Reels. Players can also adjust the settings of the game from the system settings section.

The system settings section has options like Quick Spin. Quick Spin shortens the time, and the option of Battery Saver reduces animation speed. Everything is done to improve a player’s experience, so that is great to see.

Payouts

Wolf Gold has an RTP of 96.01%. “RTP” is Return to Player, and it represents a player’s average chances of winning. Wolf Gold only has an edge of only 4%, and that’s good for anyone. That is why the payouts can be extremely lucrative when you’re playing Wolf Gold.

When you’re playing this slot, the symbols you’re looking out for are:

  • Wolves
  • Moons
  • Scatter

These symbols increase your chances of winning, and because this is a jackpot game, you could win one of three jackpots.

Jackpots

This slot has many bonus features, and the jackpots are some of them. Wolf Gold doesn’t have a progressive jackpot slot, so we’re not talking about thousands of dollars here. But you do have a chance to win three jackpots that all range in size.

Players can either win the Mini, Major, or Mega jackpot – much like a land-based casino slot game. The amount you win depends on your bet size. If you have a safe bet of £0.25 per spin, here’s what you would win:

  • Mini: £7.50
  • Major: £25
  • Mega: £250

Of course, hitting the jackpot would be best naturally, but hitting any of the bonus jackpots isn’t too bad either. But how do you hit the jackpot, you ask? It’s simple; it’s activated by the six full moon symbols appearing.

If another full moon symbol is visible, the respin will automatically go back to three. This continues until a moon symbol fills all 15 spaces. When this happens, 125,000 will be added to your balance, but beware; it can get expensive to play.

Free Spin Features

Everyone wants free spins when they’re playing online slots. The ability to win coins without seeing your account balance decrease is a sight to behold. Luckily, when you’re playing Wolf Gold you’ll be howling with the terrific free spins.

To trigger the free spins feature, players need three scatter symbols. If these symbols appear on reels 1, 3 and 5, you are awarded five free spins. Once the free spin is activated, reels 1, 2, and 3 are combined to make a multiplier of 3x. Big money can be won from this multiplier because anything you win from your free spins is tripled. Overall, getting the symbols to unlock free spins is an exciting feature of this slot.

It wouldn’t be an online slot review for Wolf Gold without mentioning the Wolf Gold money respin bonus. It is a great bonus that is easy to hit, and it can pay handsomely. This bonus can be triggered if the player hits six money symbols anywhere on the reels. You can land a money symbol on reels 2 and 3, or you could land them on 3 and 4. As long as there are six of them, it doesn’t matter.

Moon symbols can replace all six symbols, and a free spins feature is started. It can also trigger a Wolf Gold Jackpot, which is great news for every player.

Conclusion

Conclusively, we’re pretty impressed with Wolf Gold. It doesn’t essentially matter if you hit the free spins or any other bonus; we think you’ll have a fantastic time playing the Wolf Gold slot.

Seeing all the moon symbols appear on the screen for a bonus jackpot is a terrific feeling. It is one of the better bonus features currently on the market, so Pragmatic needs to be appreciated for their generosity.

CompareCasino_wolfgold_layout_cta

 

Best Casino Payment Options
Bitcoin Online Casinos

Have you heard of Bitcoins yet? You can now safely pay with your bitcoins at one of our online casinos. read all about withdrawing and depositing money at an online casino with Bitcoin.

Skrill Online Casinos 1 Casino is supporting Skrill

Pay at an online casino with Skrill. Find out more about depositing and withdrawing money at an online casino via Skrill. What are you waiting for? Make the best choice online!

MasterCard Online Casinos

Do you have a MasterCard and would you like to pay with it at an online casino? That's possible, read all about withdrawing and depositing money at an online casino with a MasterCard.

Visa Online Casinos 1 Casino is supporting Visa

Would you prefer to pay with your Visa card at an online casino? Surely, that’s possible too. read all about withdrawing and depositing money at an online casino with Visa. And make the best choice!

Show all
Online Casino Games

Slots Guide
Roulette Guide
Blackjack Guide
Bingo Guide
Video Poker Guide
Show All
Best Guides Of Roulette:
Best Guides Of Blackjack:
Best Guides Of Bingo:
Best Guides Of Video Poker: