Free Craps is a fun and exciting game that is often very quick-moving and has lots of variation in the betting options. However, you'll want to make sure you understand the rules before you play because Craps can appear overwhelming at first. This is a shame, in our opinion, because it scares many people away from trying Craps online. Why bet money and lose if you don't know the rules of the game? But this is changing with craps for free online because you can learn the rules, strategies, and bets without losing a single cent!
Gives you the chance to get to know the game through practice runs
You don't lose money if you have a practice run
You can try out different strategies
If you feel well prepared, you can switch to playing for real money!
As you can see above, the advantage of online free Craps is that you can get to know the game at no risk.
1. First and foremost is that you can learn more than just the rules with a free game. That's because you can actively apply the rules you learned, and how the game is played online.
In contract, when solely reading game guides, when you play for free you can passively learn how Craps work. You learn exactly what you need to but in a much simpler way with hands-on experience.
2. Playing free Craps is risk-free. The reason for this is simple: you don’t have to use your money to play the game. It’s virtual cash!
You don’t lose a cent of your bankroll and if you still need more practice with placing bets or understanding the rules, you can continue with the free games. You can make mistakes and learn from them without losing your money.
3. You can try different ways of playing, and test strategies. If you understand the rules of Craps and don’t want to risk real cash, Craps for free offers you the opportunity to try out different strategies risk-free and see which playing style works best for you. Thanks to Craps for free you can prepare for the real things!
Play Craps for free before you for bet online for real! Of course, we recommend you learn the basic rules of the game. When you play online, for free, you can learn the rules and play! We will help you with the basics, so please read the following rules!
1. Craps is played at a large table. As with roulette, there are all kinds of bets made on a felt table. You place your bet on whichever bet you like, or even all bets as a player. Craps is a dice game, so as a player you roll with two dice to determine the outcome of your bet.
2. The first bet placed with Craps before you roll the dice is the so-called "pass or don't pass" bet. With the pass bet, you bet the eyes of the dice together yield 7 or 11. Most people bet on this option, and this is what makes Craps fun. You often win or lose with all players at the same time. Bets that are a 2, 3, or 12 will be rolled. The first roll with the dice is called the "come-out" roll.
3. It is, of course, possible that neither a “pass” nor a “don't pass” number is thrown. With two dice, you can also throw 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10. When this occurs, the number thrown is called the "point". The "shooter" (this is the person who rolls the dice) then continues to roll until he rolls the point again or rolls a 7.
4. If a 7 is thrown first, the people who wagered on "don't pass" win, if the point is just thrown first, everyone who has placed the "pass" bet wins.
This is the basis of Craps. However, there are a number of other bets that you need to know before you start playing, that include:
In addition to the original ‘pass or don’t pass’ bet, you can also bet on ‘come or don’t come’ and the ‘odds’ (odd) bet.
Now that you have a basic idea of free Craps, the rules, and bets, it's time to try the game yourself online. You can also place all sorts of other additional bets and there are also multiple Craps strategies available to give your game more depth and make it extra interesting. When you get to know these bets in a playful way you are optimally prepared to play Craps for real money!